sexta-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2012

Muito obrigada / Thank you very much

Enquanto eu penso em um novo post para o blog eu gostaria de agradecer a todos que tem passado por aqui ainda que para uma simples leitura. Gostaria de agradecer primeiramente aos 36 seguidores que tenho, que ainda que sejam poucos sei que são fiéis. E por último agradeço a todos os leitores ao redor do mundo, que eu não sei quem são, mas que o Blogger me permitiu ver seus países. Então vocês que estão na Rússia, Eslovênia, Ucrânia, Emirados Árabes, Bélgica, Canadá, Alemanha, Indonésia, França, Espanha, Brasil, Estados Unidos, Reino Unido, Portugal, Holanda e todos os outros que já passaram por aqui muito obrigada.
Gostaria de pedir  um favor aos que acessam: sempre que possível deixem um comentário, pois assim eu posso saber o que é interessante para vocês e continuar postando.
Juntos nós somos mais fortes.
Abraços a todos
Dani



While I'm still thinking about a new post for the blog I would like to say thank you to you all that are coming here even if for a simple read. Firstly, I would like to say thank you to the 36 followers that I have, even if they are few I know they are loyal. At least I would like to say thank you to all my readers around the world, I don't know who they are, but Blogger let me see their countries. So you who are in Russia, Slovenia, Ukraine, Arab Emirates, Belgium, Canada, Germany, Indonesia, France, Spain, Brazil, USA, UK, Portugal, Netherlands and all the others who have passed here thank you very much.
I would like to ask a favor for those who come here: Every time when you can let a comment here, because this will let me know what is interesting for you and I can keep posting.
We are stronger together
Hugs for you all
Dani

7 comentários:

  1. Great blog! Except for the Carnival and the social issues I never knew much about Brazil, but thanks to your blog (and links) and the interview of course you opened the Brazilian door so to speak. And thanks for writing in English, it really helps to connect us.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Thank you for follow me here. I would like to ask if you were possible to share with us how did you first came here and if has any subject that would be interesting for you and our people on your country to read about blackness in Brazil
    Thank you one more time

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Since you asked for topics that would be interesting, I did some brainstorming. So here is the result.

    I saw your blog on my link list. Concerning the topics. Personally I am very interested in stories about people, current affairs and recent developments in the Afro-Brazilian community. For instance, incidents like what happened to the black Spanish boy and the effect of the recent protests in the shopping mall Higienopolis in Sao Paulo. Are the protest part of broad movement, or are they just activist students who are inspired by the Occupy Movement.

    Also interesting are stories about the ‘Troféu Raça Negra’ and other big events. But most of all I am interesting in stories of Brazil from an Afro-Brazilian perspective. Like, is there rising black middle class, or are the majority of Afro-Brazilians still locked inside of the Vavelas?

    In Europe most of the stories about Brazil are about Carnival, football and the ongoing drugs war between the police and the gangs in the poor neighboorhoods. On TV it looks as if there are no black police officers.

    But recently I saw an item about rise of rental prises of office spaces due to economic boom in Brazil. But then you only see white Brazilians. From that perspective it would interested to know if there are black/brown people having a role in the booming economy and on what level.

    And I am interested what you've learned of the UN program in Vienna and if it's applicable in your country.

    I hope this is what you were looking for.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Thank you very much for your suggestions. Where are you from? It would help me to do a comparison between situation in Brazil and your country.
    My next post will be about black people with light skin in Brazil, it is really deep and I'm in this group. One of the readers asked me to talk about it.
    And I'll keep your suggestions for a post after that.

    ResponderExcluir
  5. I am from the Netherlands, but I am from Surinamese and Dutch Caribbean descent. Interesting topic you're going to write about. I am looking forward to it.

    ResponderExcluir
  6. I've been reading your blog for a while and I think you're doing a great job! I was born in Argentina (I'm white) where black culture has been erased, even though about 20% of the population has black ancestry. I'm now living in the US with my husband and my three children, two of them adopted from Ethiopia and I'm also about to finish my third adoption from the same country. I'm very involved in learning about Ethiopian and African culture, race relations and racism. Congratulation on your blog! I will add your link to my site; http://www.roadtoethiopia.com/
    Alicia

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hola Alicia, Thank you very much for your words, unfortunatelly I don't speak spanish yet, but my goal is in a near future to write my blog also in a third language. Last year I started to research about afro latino people and was a surprise to me to know more about Afro Argentinos, I didn't have any idea that there were black people in Argentina. I'm glad that you are enjoying my posts and I hope my words can help you deal with your kids that probably will have experiences that you couldn't live, not only with racism, but also to create a black identity. I really enjoyed the content of your site. I hope you can come here again and let your comments and suggestions, if you can, read the new post about to be a lighter person in Brazil. God bless you

      Excluir